Discounted price - save $200 plus receive a FREE carry case worth $120+GST!
The Mortara ELI 230 Resting ECG system offers complete functionality in a compact, portable device. It is a cost-effective 12-lead ECG solution offering accurate and reliable adult/pediatric ECG interpretation and full-size printouts with the added convenience of wireless acquisition.
- Colour display with real-time preview of ECG data
- Built-in, full-size thermal printer
- Mortara's VERITAS™ resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender-specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for diagnostic interpretation.
- The WAM™ wireless acquisition module provides freedom of movement for the clinican during testing
- Dedicated, secure communication links the module to a single ECG/cardiac stress testing system
- Full diagnostic-quality ECG with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel—a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection
- Elimination of the cable reduces a source of artifact, resulting in high-quality ECG tracings
- On/off, 12-lead ECG acquisition and rhythm printing at the bedside with the simple press of a button
- Memory for storage of up to 20 ECGs with external storage to USB memory
- Small and portable, fits on a piece of A4 paper - 28.58 x 19 x 7cm and 2.63kg
- Includes rechargeable battery
- Free EliLink Software available, allowing you to generate PDF reports for import into your electronic medical records program
- 3-year warranty
* Special Pricing and Bonus Case valid only while stocks last!
make inquiry |
tell a friend