Change your view with the next-generation wide-view, handheld ophthalmoscope.
The new Quick Eye alignment feature that is unique to the PanOptic Plus helps you better align to the patient’s optic disc. Two lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze, making it easier to get a better view, quicker. Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope.
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to a standard ophthalmoscope
- Long-lasting LED illumination cuts down on need for lamp replacement
- Quick Eye alignment lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze for better optic disc alignment
- 6 x apertures: Small spot, Large Spot, Red-free Filter, Slit, Fixation Target, Cobalt Blue Filter
- -20 to +25 Diopter Range with cross-linear polarisers
- Compatible with all Welch Allyn 3.5 V power handles and wall transformers or the new Lithium Ion Plus power handle for increased efficiency
- Made with Welch Allyn's DuraShock technology for increased impact protection
- Includes a reusable Patient Eyecup to assist with ambient light reduction and distance guidance
- Pair with the new optional iExaminer Smart Bracket to capture and share digital images with a range of iPhone or Android smartphones and our iExaminer Pro App
- 5 year warranty on the device, 7 year warranty on the LED