The CoaguChek Pro II Coagulation Meter brings the lab closer to the patient in the hospital environment. In addition, it continues to support Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) therapy monitoring in the professional segments, such as anticoagulation (AC) Clinics and doctor's offices.
The CoaguChek Pro II meter features:
- 2-D barcode reader for patient, operator and controls identification for faster ID entry
- Universal battery pack, charging via power adapter and/or Base Unit *(HBU)
- Enhanced connectivity through wireless technology and/or the unique QR code feature
- PT/INR results in approximately 1 minute
- Side and top dosing options with a drop of venous, capillary or arterial fresh whole blood (min. 8 µL)
Two assays can be determined with the new CoaguChek Pro II meter - Prothrombin Time (PT) (with extended claims), as well as Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT).
- Critical information is available when and where it is needed most
- Wireless connectivity and bar code reader for digital input and output
- QR code feature enables data transmission to any data management system immediately, with no need to transcribe results for a stream lined workflow.
For Professional Use Only
make inquiry |
tell a friend