Hillrom - Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitor 6700 NIBP, Masimo, CO2, SureTemp, Printer
One simple solution for continuous, interval and spot check monitoring that's designed to help you capture vital patient data.
The Welch Allyn® Connex® Vital Signs Monitor. It's intuitive, touchscreen monitor features bright, vivid colours to improve workflows and training. Adaptable for most low-acuity healthcare environments and clinical workflows, it can measure pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), temperature, end-tidal CO2 (EtCo2), respiration and more. Since no two patients are alike, multiple profiles support continuous monitoring, interval monitoring, spot check vitals and averaging—so you can meet varying needs throughout your facility. For high-risk patients, additional features—like early warning scores and etCO2—can help you ensure their safety by identifying patient deterioration sooner.
- Measure blood pressure in just 15 seconds with SureBP® technology
- Customize workflows to document patient observations and vitals modifiers
- Choose between SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 Thermometry
- Help identify signs of patient deterioration with automated Early Warning Scores
- Capture pulse oximetry with Masimo® or Nellcor® SpO2 sensors
- Quickly and securely access a device with single sign-on (including Imprivata® integration)
- Use Medtronic® Microstream Capnography (etCO2) with Integrated Pulmonary Index (IPI)
- Take advantage of Masimo noninvasive continuous monitoring of total hemoglobin (SpHb) and Masimo Acoustic Respiratory Monitoring (RRa) (optional)
- Add on 3- or 5-Lead ECG monitoring with arrhythmia detection (optional, via simple USB connection)