Hillrom - Welch Allyn PanOptic Basic Ophthalmoscope, Head Only
Change your view with the next-generation wide-view, handheld ophthalmoscope.
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope.
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to a standard ophthalmoscope
- Long-lasting LED illumination cuts down on need for lamp replacement
- 6 x apertures: Small spot, Large Spot, Red-free Filter, Slit, Fixation Target, Cobalt Blue Filter
- -20 to +25 Diopter Range with cross-linear polarisers
- Compatible with all Welch Allyn 3.5 V power handles and wall transformers or the new Lithium Ion Plus power handle for increased efficiency
- Made with Welch Allyn's DuraShock technology for increased impact protection
- Includes a reusable Patient Eyecup to assist with ambient light reduction and distance guidance
- 3 year warranty on the device, 7 year warranty on the LED