Hillrom - Welch Allyn Portable Diagnostic Set - PanOptic Basic, MacroView Basic, Li-Ion Basic USB
Change your view with the next-generation wide-view, handheld ophthalmoscope and otoscope in a convenient set.
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this new PanOptic direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope.
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, with a 3X larger viewing area of the MacroView Plus for ear exams when compared to the view through a standard otoscope, these are views you have to see. This professional otoscope, paired with long-lasting LED illumination and our new Welch Allyn LumiView™ Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, experience up to 8X brighter views than those seen through a black ear speculum.
- Made with Welch Allyn's DuraShock technology for increased impact protection
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to a standard ophthalmoscope
- 6 x apertures: Small spot, Large Spot, Red-free Filter, Slit, Fixation Target, Cobalt Blue Filter
- -20 to +25 Diopter Range with cross-linear polarisers
- Includes a reusable Patient Eyecup to assist with ambient light reduction and distance guidance
- Focus-free Otoscope design with Fibre Optic light transmission
- Compatible with Pneumatic Otoscopy
- Includes the standard Lithium Ion Power Handle with USB Charging Adaptor. Handle lasts for approx 2-3hrs of on-time
- Includes a molded protective case
- 3 year warranty on the ophthalmoscope and otoscope, 7 year warranty on the LED and 2 years on the handle