Hillrom - Welch Allyn Portable Retinoscope Ophthalmic Specialty Set with Dual Handles
Change your view with the next-generation wide-view, handheld ophthalmoscope in a convenient set which also includes a standard ophthalmoscope, Retinoscope and Finnoff Transillumintor. Specially-designed for those with an ophthalmic focus.
The new Quick Eye alignment feature that is unique to the PanOptic Plus helps you better align to the patient’s optic disc. Two lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze, making it easier to get a better view, quicker. Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope.
- Includes Conventional Co-Axial Ophthalmoscope Head with LED bulb
- Includes PanOptic Plus LED Ophthalmoscope and iExaminer SmartPhone Bracket to capture and share digital images via your smartphone
- Includes the Gold Elite Streak Retinoscope with Fixation Card Set for superior streak quality
- Includes the Finnoff Transilluminator for lateral illumination
- PanOptic Plus has Quick Eye alignment lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze for better optic disc alignment
- 6 x apertures: Small spot, Large Spot, Red-free Filter, Slit, Fixation Target, Cobalt Blue Filter
- PanOptic Plus has a -20 to +25 Diopter Range with cross-linear polarisers
- Made with Welch Allyn's DuraShock technology for increased impact protection
- PanOptic includes a reusable Patient Eyecup to assist with ambient light reduction and distance guidance
- Includes 2 x Lithium Ion Plus Power Handles and USB-C Charge Cable. Each handle lasts for approx 5.5hrs on on-time with a fast recharge time
- Includes a molded protective case
- 1 year warranty on the Co-Axial Ophthalmoscope and Retinoscope, 5 year warranty on the PanOPtic Plus Ophthalmoscope, 7 year warranty on the LED and 2 years on the handle