Hillrom - Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitor 6700 NIBP, Masimo
One simple solution for continuous, interval and spot check monitoring that's designed to help you capture vital patient data.
The Welch Allyn® Connex® Vital Signs Monitor. It's intuitive, touchscreen monitor features bright, vivid colours to improve workflows and training. Adaptable for most low-acuity healthcare environments and clinical workflows, it can measure pulse oximetry and non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP). Since no two patients are alike, multiple profiles support continuous monitoring, interval monitoring, spot check vitals and averaging—so you can meet varying needs throughout your facility.
- Large, colour touchscreen
- Suitable for use on Adult, Paediatric and Neonatal Patients (additional cuffs and sensors required for non-adults)
- NIBP - Measure blood pressure in just 15 seconds with SureBP® technology
- SPO2 - Capture pulse oximetry with Masimo® SpO2
- Customise workflows to document patient observations and vitals modifiers
- Manual or automatic programmable cycles
- Customisable alarms and alarm limits
- Internal Memory
- Mains powered with internal battery backup
- 2 year Warranty (3 years on BP Cuffs, 1 year on battery and all other accessories)