Hillrom - Welch Allyn Portable Diagnostic Set with PanOptic Plus, MacroView Plus, Li-Ion Plus USB-C Handle, iExaminer Adaptor - Hard Case
Change your view with the next-generation wide-view, handheld ophthalmoscope and otoscope in a convenient set.
The new Quick Eye alignment feature that is unique to the PanOptic Plus helps you better align to the patient’s optic disc. Two lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze, making it easier to get a better view, quicker. Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, this direct ophthalmoscope boasts a 20X larger viewing area when compared to the view through a standard ophthalmoscope.
Redesigned with a familiar form and feel, with a 3X larger viewing area of the MacroView Plus for ear exams when compared to the view through a standard otoscope, these are views you have to see. This professional otoscope, paired with long-lasting LED illumination and our new Welch Allyn LumiView™ Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, experience up to 8X brighter views than those seen through a black ear speculum.
With the power to move from optical to digital, you can capture and share ear images for consultation, when using the Welch Allyn iExaminer® SmartBracket™ paired with a smart device and iExaminer Pro App.
- Made with Welch Allyn's DuraShock technology for increased impact protection
- 20X larger viewing area when compared to a standard ophthalmoscope
- Quick Eye alignment lights on the patient side help you direct patient gaze for better optic disc alignment
- 6 x apertures: Small spot, Large Spot, Red-free Filter, Slit, Fixation Target, Cobalt Blue Filter
- -20 to +25 Diopter Range with cross-linear polarisers
- Includes a reusable Patient Eyecup to assist with ambient light reduction and distance guidance
- Focus-free Otoscope design with Fibre Optic light transmission
- Compatible with Pneumatic Otoscopy
- Includes the Lithium Ion Plus Power Handle with USB-C Charge Cable. Handle lasts for approx 5.5hrs on on-time with a fast recharge time
- Includes the new iExaminer SmartBracket Accessory with three SmartClips to capture and share digital images via your smartphone
- Includes a molded protective case
- 5 year warranty on the ophthalmoscope and otoscope, 7 year warranty on the LED and 2 years on the handle